Friday, January 21, 2005

Last day...

Today is my last day in the office at WCH. I'm wrapping up a final project, writing some final notes, and saying good-bye to people who have been such an integral part of my life for the past 6 years.

We have laughed together. We have even cried together. We have prayed for each other when children went through difficult times, when our marriages were struggling, when we were discouraged...they celebrated when my two children were born...they shared their lives with me.

We worked hard together. We learned to love each other well. And today we say good-bye. I know the good-bye isn't forever...we will be together again someday. But it's still difficult. They are a part of my life...a part that will not travel with me.

Good-bye, friends. I will miss you.

Peace,

Matt

No comments: