Wednesday, February 09, 2005

not much...

I don't really have much profound to say today...that's a theme for the past little while.

One of the biggest changes in my new role is the part I play in the weekend worship gatherings. Every weekend (except for the occassional one off), I'm presenting a message. It comes every 7 days. Each week, my activities revolve around the importance of devoting time to crafting a relevant message.

Don't hear me complaining...I love it. I suspect there will be days when I wish it wasn't so relentless, but still being green, I love it and am excited to settle into the new rythm of life.

I get excited about beginning the conversation on weekends. I have found the Bible to be so helpful, relevant, and powerful for helping me personally know God and experience the kinds of change I'm looking for in my life. I love sharing that with others and getting their take on things through the ongoing conversation.

I've got some work to do for this weekend's conversation...so I should go do that instead of writing here...

Check out Heidi's blog...she wrote a hillarious story abou Izak.

Peace,

Matt

No comments: