Saturday, November 06, 2004

packin' bags...

...again. I spent last night at a retreat for the staff and board of the church I'm serving. What a great group of men and women! I love hanging out with them. And their vision...I love it! Go big or go home!! Here we go!

Tonight, I'm trying to clean off my desk so that it won't look quite so bad when I return to work in 10 days. Heidi and I take off for a mid-west tour of friends and family. Should be a great time! I'm looking forward to visiting, sleeping, and changing the view. I also love to drive. If I don't take a road trip every few months I get a little stir crazy.

I got to shoot a 12-guage shotgun today for the first time! That was very cool. A buddy taught me how to be safe and then chucked oyster shells over the lake...make-shift clay pigeons. I didn't hit a single one...but it was great! Heidi...can I...never mind...

Time to go home...I see wood on my desk. The leaf blower really does a number on cleaning my office!

Peace,

M@

No comments: