Friday, November 12, 2004

hangin' with the fam...

Izak is on the up-swing; Libby's still heading down. He's fully of buggers. Such fun. Last night, they actually got a decent night's sleep.

As usual, Heidi's awesome with them! This is why Mother's Day is huge and every father ought to go big to celebrate mothers.

The cousins are having a great time with Izak. He loves older boys, so follows them everywhere. It's nice to know that they are keeping a good eye on him so that I can catch up with my sister and BIL a little.

It's a challenge to care for my wife and kids when everything in me is crying out to run away and hide to a quiet place. I think I'm not the only guy in the world who has to be intentional about not disengaging during times of stress. Must...reject...passivity...

I guess that's as good a reminder as any that I need to stop blogging and go play a bit.

Peace,

Matt

No comments: