Tuesday, November 09, 2004

on vacation...

well...it's not really a vacation, but I'm definately on something!

I'm reporting in from Bay City, Michigan. We're holed up at the Bennett compound. Been here since Sunday night. We pushed the kids pretty hard getting here...they were hammered when we arrived.

As is usually the case, they are both sick while we travel. Izak is working on a double ear infection (can you say, "tubes?") and Libby is beginning to cut some teethe. It's enough to make a conservative guy like me vote for medicinal marijuana...not for them, for me!

Tomorrow morning, we head out for Grand Haven, on the west side of the state. Should be able to get there by naptime...or we're dead meat. My family is there and anxious to see the kids...I'm sure they have positive feelings about seeing me, too...but the real payoff is the kids. However, if we have a crappy night (like last night) then we may put off that journey for another day...again, it's not fair to push the kids too hard.

I'm about 10 days out from our 10th wedding anniversary. What an incredible 10 years!!

That's all I got...

Matt

No comments: