Monday, November 01, 2004

all saints' day...

Not that I'm doing anything special for all saints' day...

At home with the kids today. Heidi's at Roswell, caring for people with cancer. She's awesome at that...

Bills won yesterday...it was a great time at the game. They will still have a pretty crappy season, but I was there for one of the few wins! Had a fun time with Rick and Carrie.

Happy birthday, Rick!! 37 seems pretty old from my end of the 30s...;-)

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl...at least from a political standpoint. Those guys and their staff must be just wiped out from the campaign. There must be a pretty huge crash when it finally is over. I think I'd nap for a day and a half...

Don't have many thoughts today...Izak's watching Bing and Bong...Libby's asleep for now...and I'm trying to stay awake...

Peace,

M@

1 comment:

C-Man said...

easy on that 37 thing, fella