Sunday, December 05, 2004

Coming together...

One of the things that has made me pretty anxious lately has to do with the housing situation -- selling ours in Buffalo and buying the right one in Chicago. I know that I'm not supposed to be anxious...and usually I'm not. But I don't want to goof this one up, you know?

But God's it under control. Our house is under contract now. A great young couple is buying it from us -- similar situation that we were in 5 years ago. We didn't even have to put a sign in our yard. God provides.

There was another financial thing (won't go into details) that needs to be cared for prior to getting a new mortage. Just this weekend...it's taken care of. God provides.

Next weekend, I'm going to Chicago to look for a home. There are several that I know already would work well for us and are still available. The bottom line is that our home is out there. It needs to be a modest home that will allow us to entertain locally, but also have people from out of town stay with us. God will provide.

It's all coming together. No worries, Matt.

Peace,

M@

No comments: