Thursday, December 16, 2004

brain dead...

That's how I'm feeling these days...a little bit wiped out. The transition is taking place on so many levels...house, job, friendships, towns, regions, and heart. It's strange how the heart moves...all part of the confirmation.

I could not be more certain that this move is of God. He has guided this process from the very beginning. My second look at the job posting and then sending my resume. The interviews and personal connections. The shared vision. Selling our Buffalo house without even putting a sign in the yard (in December, no less -- that just doesn't happen). Finding a house in one weekend...and getting the pool table! It's just all so evident that God is at work here.

My heart is even already beginning to move. When I think about vision and strategy, I do so with Northwest in mind, not Hamburg. That's strange for me.

I'm doing my best to be present here, but things are wrapping up. For all intents and purposes, I have only two more teachings -- tonight and the weekend of January 1/2. Other than that, I'm here as a sort of consultant for whatever needs to be done. People are in place to cover bases after I leave -- very solid people who will be great leaders (they were great leaders who worked with me and are now stepping up even more). It's all just going so smoothly.

Six weeks from today, I'll be with my father-in-law unloading some stuff from Michigan into my new house. Incredible...

Peace,

M@

No comments: