Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I had a dream...

A couple weeks ago, I had a very vivid dream that I was talking with my new baby - I called my baby by name. Before that dream, I thought for sure that our new baby would be another boy. On Tuesday, June 8th at 4:04 pm EST, that dream became a reality as I welcomed Liberty Kathryn Furr into the world! She's here and she'd beautiful! (8pounds 14 ounces, 22.25 inches long for stats-keepers).

Heidi was incredible as the labor intensified! I can't be more proud of her. She delivered without any drugs, which was the case with Izak and the plan this time, too. Once Liberty decided to come, she came fast and furious - it was much more intense this time (according to Heidi).

What a gift!

Peace,
Libby's dad

ps - will get a picture posted later today...hopefully

No comments: