Saturday, June 26, 2004

ho-hum...

Not too much to reflect on today. This weekend, I'm performing three weddings (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)! It's fun to be a part of this special day for these couples - and to see the variety of personalities reflected in the ceremonies and families. I enjoy doing them.

Heid's mom, sister, and brother-in-law are here for a visit. Kat and Dave (sister and brother-in-law) are here until tomorrow. Linda (Mom) will be staying all week to help us transition my return to work. Izak loves her (I think she's pretty ok, too) and enjoys playing with her when she visits.

Heidi is doing great with Libby. She's such a great mom!

I can't wait to jump back into work again. On Tuesday, it will be three weeks that I've been largely absent from the office. There are so many things going on that I'm excited to get back at it. How terrible it must be to hate your work and have to go back after welcoming a new baby into the family.

That's it for now...

Peace,

M@

No comments: