Saturday, June 05, 2004

dragon boots...

Grandma Hilson brought some dragon boots (rubber rain boots with little eyes, ears, and tail) with her when she visted last month...Izak absolutely loves them! He always wants to wear them outside. He begins each day with a trip to the shoe pile to retrieve teh boots and then hollers at you "'SIDE!!" until you relent and take him outside...it's pretty hillarious!

These are quiet days. No news on the baby front. Heidi's a trooper...

I start to get a bit stir crazy at times like this. I shouldn't travel too far from the house incase "the moment" comes...but I get antsy and need to "get the run out" as Heidi says.

Last night, I ventured down to Lake Chataqua to spend the evening with some friends. It was a great time. Heidi stayed at home but sent me on my way...it was good. It is an hour's drive, so I felt alright about the timing of things...mostly.

Enjoying the sun,

Matt

No comments: