Friday, October 15, 2004

final round?

Spent the morning with Rick, probably my closest friend. We have a special golf course in Warren, PA that we go to a few times each season. Today was probably our last round there of the year. The leaves were spectacular...probably peak color. The clouds were thick and even opened up on us a couple times during the round. But it doesn't matter. I was golfing on a Friday with my friend and we were the only ones on the course...that's a great day even if it does rain! That's what rain gear is for...

The rest of the day I got to spend with my family. It's been a crazy week...catching up from the trip last weekend and a bunch of stuff coming down the pike at church. But today we got to catch up. Heidi and I have just been sitting in the living room for the past 3 hours talking and sharing together -- that's the good stuff!

Not too many new thoughts to share at this point...

time for bed.

Peace,

M@

No comments: