Tuesday, September 28, 2004

quick post...

Here's a quick download from my head...no comment!

- Did two weddings this past weekend. Both went well...good time had by all. I'm starting to see repeat faces as friends and family of previous wedding couples start showing up...

- Heidi rocked the house singing this weekend. People love when she sings...I fully understand. You should hear her do "Twinkle, Twinkle"...bring a tear to my eye just thinking of it...

- finished reading The DaVinci Code. Not worth all the hubbub. I thought the writing was amature and the plot was fine, but not very well done. And the theology...I think it says a bit about the way we in the church teach that so many people are thrown off balance by what is proposed in the book. Maybe I'll come back to this a bit more later...and maybe not.

- Daddy Day...Had a great time with the kids yesterday. I love being a daddy!

- had dinner with some great friends in the area. They said we get the award for the least amount of lead-time in having dinner! We called at 430 and met them at Outback at 5...yeah, that's pretty short. But when you have kids, you never know what to expect. Shout out to the ultimately flexible McGarry clan!!

- Launched Men's Fraternity this morning...at 615 am! I was at the office at 5 am...not a happy time of day for me. But this study for/with men is so good it's worth it.

- heading into Tuesday morning staff meeting.

Peace,

M@

No comments: