Friday, September 24, 2004

Furrs back together!

I had a good week getting a bunch of work done while Heidi and the kids were in busha-land (Bay City, MI). But as much fun as it was to work like that (I'm a little bit sick), I missed them and couldn't wait to see them all again.

My very cool father-in-law came home from work early and offered to drive my fam to London to meet me insteady of me coming all the way there to pick them up. So instead of driving last night after Catalyst worship gathering (getting there about 2am) and then driving all morning to get home in time for my meetings, I only had to get up early and drive a total of 6 hours. To avoid rush hour around a couple cities, I left about 530am -- that gave me some great time to prepare for Men's Fraternity, which begins next week, and get some reading done.

It's so awesome to have them home again. They are all pretty exhausted -- Libby chose to start waking up every couple hours again...fun. But they're home and back in my view...I love 'em all!!!

Busy weekend ahead...wedding tonight, wedding tomorrow, men's breakfast tomorrow, Heidi's on worship team Saturday night and Sunday, meeting on Sunday morning...all between now and noon on Sunday.

Later,

M@

No comments: