Thursday, July 22, 2004

life in the fast lane...

Some days are lived in the fast lane...getting stuff done, meeting with people, living on the edge.  Then there are days like the past few...pull over to the right lane and sail along just under the speed limit.  Sure, a few people will get on my case and honk...but that's just the way things are for now.

Yesterday, I met with Eric, who is the church planter for Bethlehem (blog link to the right).  He's a great guy.  The vision is coming together for this new church on the West Side of Buffalo.  The launch is the weekend of August 22.  I'm hoping that a bunch of people from WCH will be a part of that.  It's just exciting to see something coming together.

Today is a study day...that means I try to shut myself in my office to pray, read, and prepare for upcoming messages.  I'm speaking in the weekend services August 7 & 8.  I'm also doing a year of messages for Catalyst, the young adult gig here. 

That's the scoop for today...so far.

Matt

No comments: