Tuesday, July 13, 2004

102 degrees...

That's what you'd expect on a nice afternoon in Arizona. But when it's your personal temperature...that stinks! It's never good to be sick. But when you have two kids and a wife who's counting on you for some of the lifting at home, being sick is really, really bad. My temp is normal today, but I'm still not feeling quite right.

Overall, it was a good weekend. Had a couple weddings on Saturday -- always fun. Good worship on Saturday evening and Sunday morning. Then the church had a picnic Sunday afternoon. Over 500 people showed up for dogs and a dunk tank.

Greg, the senior pastor, was the big draw at the dunk tank, but, for some reason, there was a pretty good line when I was in there, too! It might be that I have a real gift for badgering people!! What a great time!

Got nine holes of golf in before the fever hit Monday afternoon.

Tuesday...back at the office, getting my head in order for the week ahead. Not too much coming down the pike...at least that I can see.

That's the news from Hamburg...

No comments: