Tuesday, July 20, 2004

family day...

Mondays are family days. We don't answer phones and we hang out together. Especially Libby...she's really good at just hanging out...

Yesterday was a good day. Libby is still learning to sleep -- crazy doesn't it? "Learning to sleep." But I guess we all had to learn just about everything we do every day...she'll get it soon enough.

Izak is a madman outside. He' can't get enough of it. Rain, sun, wind...doesn't matter, as long as he's outside.

Heidi continues to be awesome as a wife and mother. I love hanging out with her...that's a pretty cool reality after 12 years together (10 years of marriage this fall!).

Had a great conversation with a mentor/friend from Michigan. Denny's a great guy who has been there for me since I was 7 years old. There are still some model airplanes, yet to be assembled, in his atic somewhere...thanks, friend.

I've got less than 6 weeks to get ready for another ministry year...about 6 weeks less than I wish I had. But ready or not, fall comes in Buffalo! I'm excited about this year...I think big things will happen.

I'm on my way into staff meeting for the morning. I'm one of those sick people who generally likes meetings -- depending on the poeple I'm with and if we actually get stuff done.

Gotta go...

M@

1 comment:

C-Man said...

Family time is awesome. I am sure you are a great dad!