Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sue

Sue is my sister. And she hates being called "Sue". But...I'm her brother...her little brother...so I call her Sue. And she lets me!

She just recently had a big birthday. No, not 50...but not too far off from there...;-)

It's been amazing for me to see her grow as a woman, Christ-follower, mother, wife, and leader in the years I've known her.

Growing up, things were a bit more contentious, I'd say. I'm more than 5 years younger than she is...so you can imagine what a pain it was for her to have a brother like me! And she's as strong-willed as I am. So there were definitely some interesting times.

As she has neared the ripe old age of __0, she's applied her wisdom in so many ways. I see her invest in her boys with love and strength. I see her as a helper and encourager for her husband. And I see her invest in so many people.

I love you, Suzy...happy birthday!

M@

No comments: