Thursday, March 20, 2008

bracketology 2008

I really don't like basketball. I hope my kids don't pick it up as one of their sports. But if they do, I'll cheer.

But I'm a sucker for competition. So in March, I complete my brackets and trash-talk as if I've been watching all teams all year.

I got my bracket done just in time today. My final for are...

Louisville
Memphis
UCLA
Georgetown

I have a couple sleepers. And this year, I didn't have MSU going all the way - it pained me to drop them to Memphis in the Sweet 16. Sorry Coach Izzo...now watch, they win the whole dang thing!!

Share your final four if you want...

M@

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recognize the practice of not knowing anything, but picking teams and trash talking anyway. I picked Tennessee, Kansas, Duke, Stanford. (Scott Dahlberg)