Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sarah

Happy birthday to my sister, Sarah, today! She's older than I am...it's important to know that up front. Here are some of my thoughts about my older (did I mention that already) sister...

- Enough with the degrees already! With almost 40 years of education under your belt...stop already;-) Actually, I'm quite proud of her 37 Masters Degrees (maybe a slight exaggeration)...she works hard to grow and develop.

- I had her as a student teacher when I was in high school (did I mention that she's older than I). She was a good teacher way back then...I'm sure she's even better now.

- She's one of the people who taught me much about grace. As the "baby" of the family, I was occasionally inclined toward wanting my own way. Sarah was always so gracious to me.

Happy birthday, Sarah...

M@

No comments: