Friday, September 16, 2005

golf...

I don't know why, but I really enjoy golfing. I don't love golf, but I do enjoy it. I'm not all that good, but I've come to the place of realizing that if I get good it's because I spend too much time doing it...

I golfed today. There was a tournament to raise funds (sort of) for Rock River Christian Camp. Props to my team: Jerry, Barry, and Wally. We could have made a good joke...So a chiropractor, insurance guy, sewer supervisor, and a pastor walk onto a golf course...the punch line came shortly after the first tee...

Heidi continues to knock out orientations for various hospitals at which she'll be working after F3 arrives.

Izak works hard at being 2.11 years old. What a great heart!

Libby is about ready to begin ruling the world...seriously...she's a piece of work.

F3 isn't quite ready to come out...but it's getting close.

Peace,

M@

No comments: