Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Thank you!!

A huge "THANK YOU" to my incredible wife and wonderful mother-in-law. I don't use those adjectives because of what they recently did, but because of who I have known them to be.

For my birthday, they teamed up to buy my book list. You may have noticed that there was a book list in my side bar to the right. That was a list of books that I hoped to get as gifts. I didn't label it like that because I didn't want to be so blatent about asking, but also wanted to keep a running list for those who ask about good gifts for me. Anyway...they cleared the current list! What a gift...thank you!!

Yesterday was a great birthday/family day for me. I woke up to Izak running into the bedroom saying, "Happy firtday, Daddy!" Darn cute! There's no better way to wake up (other than when mommy does it...;-)

Spent the rest of the day running some errands, fixing the sump pump, enjoying ice cream with new friends, and then reading some of my new books before bed. What a day!! Thanks to my family for making it special.

Stopped in to see Dan and Anjee's new apartment (new to them and also brand new). It made me remember the places Heidi and I have lived in throughout our marriage. We've had a great 13 years together (only 11 of them in marriage). What an honor to chase after God with such a great woman.

And we haven't stopped yet...

Peace,

M@

No comments: