Sunday, July 03, 2005

heading out...

Not sure when I'll post next. I'll be golfing with a buddy of mine this week. I head out tomorrow morning and will be gone most of the week.

1. MY WIFE IS INCREDIBLE!!! She knows that some time on the course energizes and re-charges me. She's committed to me so much that she encouraged me to book this trip while she stays home with the kids. Yup...incredible.

2. Rache is here from Hamburg. She was our baby-sitter while we lived there and has come for a visit. Perfect timing...she'll help with the kids while I'm gone.

I'm excited about the week and looking forward to some time away. This will be my first vacation time since moving to IL...and I didn't take much in Hamburg, so I've been running pretty hard. Even just the drive will be good.

Northwest has pulled the trigger on hiring our first worship arts pastor. Dan and Anjee Thorp will be moving here from Orlando in a couple weeks to join the mission. I'm excited about this step and believe that God has been orchestrating this step. It's been fun to be obedient to His leading on this and to see the leadership team step out in faith.

Have a great Independence Day celebration!! Happy Birthday, America!!

M@

No comments: