Thursday, May 13, 2004

here we go...

growing up in west michigan, i used to love going to pleasure island, a water park near muskegon. climbing the ladder to the top of the winding slide, i'd feel the rush of standing over an unknown fate. I saw people coming out the bottom - it looked like they were having a pretty good time. Now it's my turn to release myself into gravities grip...

that's a little how I feel posting my first ever blog...i've looked things over...it looks like some pretty good times...not convinced anyone will care...not convinced that i care if they do or not...

so here i go!!

3 comments:

C-Man said...

Dude,

I am so glad you decided to blog. It will be like my version of the "Truman Show".

I have also posted you to my blog. I will follow up with you on how to edit you template.

Peace,
Carter

Anonymous said...

Pleasure Island is gone... Pray your blog will not follow... :)

Anonymous said...

The Suzanos happen to like it... so keep it up! We always fun to hear from friends. Peace to you and yours! <°)))<