Saturday, May 22, 2004

for what it's worth...

Izak slept in a bit this morning. As he gets older, he's sleeping a bit less. He used to sleep about 14 hours at night! Now it's down to about 11...I'm still used to going to bed sooner so that I'm nice when he wakes up earlier

He is such a great kid. He's always smiling and laughing! It's true...others are struck by that, too. He's living up to his names sake - Izak means "laughter."

I've got a couple marriage preparation counseling appointments today (I do about 15-20 weddings every summer) and then we're going to a young adult cookout! Shut up...we are, too!!

I'll actually be taking on a larger role in leading the 20-Something ministry this next year. As the church is looking to be intentional in preparing for the upcoming generations of leaders/worshippers in the church, I'll be investing more of my time there. I should be fun...and provide no shortage of blogging material, I'm sure.

Heidi woke up feeling pretty bad this morning - after a night of crazy contractions...probably nothing to get lathered up about, but...just a reminder that another month will probably not pass before we have another baby...WOW!!! Can't wait to meet that little one...If you're the praying time, please pray for us as we draw closer to the date and for Heidi who is ready to be done but never compains - I'd be complaining to anyone who would listen and I'd even chase down those that don't! She's a rock!

That's the scoop from Lake Wobegon...

Matt

No comments: