Wednesday, September 20, 2006

random thoughts...

I'm not even sure they qualify as thoughts, but here goes...

- what a great time this past weekend! What a gift for me to baptize Dennie during our worship gathering. She's a lady who is turned on in her faith and excited to follow Jesus. Right after she was baptized, her son, Sean, was, too. I love this stuff!!

- After worship, a bunch of Northwesters had a party. We grilled, played, jumped, ate, chased kids, got to know new friends and reconnected with old ones. It was a good day.

- Tomorrow Heidi, the kids, and I will head to Michigan for the memorial for Heidi's grandmother. It will be a special time with family, no doubt.

- Kevin's gone for a month on a sabbatical. It's about 2 years behind schedule for him, but it's well-deserved and (I hope) profitable for him. It will be strange not having him around for the month.

- one fantasy football team is doing quite well (2nd place) and other stinks (last place). I made some roster changes and we should be in good shape for this coming weekend.

After a late night elders' meeting, that's all I got...

Peace,

M@

No comments: