Friday, June 30, 2006

family away...

Heidi and the kids (and Rache) are in Michigan tonight. They left this morning and made good time getting there. Sounds like the kids are stoked to be with the cousins again!

I'm staying back to get some work done at church and around the house. I've got tonight, tomorrow, and most of Sunday to be alone. I miss them.

It's also a good time to catch up on movies that Heidi doesn't want to see. Not sure where to begin...I think I'm going to watch X-Men and X-Men 2...can't go see 3 in the theater until I'm up to speed.

Getting some good stuff done in the office. I like getting stuff done.

Will take my first train ride ever on Sunday. Should be nice. But I like driving. Do you think they'll let me drive?

Yeah...I don't either.

See ya'

Matt

1 comment:

tchittom said...

I do the same thing when Lynn-nore is out, Matt: catch up on all those guy-flicks that she doesn't want to see. How funny to see you do the same thing!