Wednesday, April 26, 2006

quick post...

Life has been moving pretty quickly here and posting has taken a little back seat. Here's a quickie update...

- Great Easter celebrations around Northwest. Dan and his "angels" did a great job putting together a creative and meaningful Good Friday experience. I heard great feedback on that...

- Easter was fun. It's the biggest day of the year, in my mind. The resurrection of Christ is the source of my hope. That day is also a challenge -- people have a variety of expectations for a worship experience on Easter. We broke the 200 mark on Easter...for the first time since I've been at Northwest. I liked that...

- The kids are doing great! I love my time with them. Izak is growing up to be a big boy on so many levels. Libby is a wonderful fire-cracker and fun. Levi is charming to the hilt. And Heidi...what a gift! She serves us all in so many ways.

- moving fast these days, like I said above. But I'm sensing the nearness of God, which is a source of strength and peace.

That's what I have at this point.

Peace,

Matt

No comments: