Saturday, October 29, 2005

not a dream...

Nope...I've not been dreaming for the past 11 days or so...I really do have three children! What a gift!

I feel tired. I haven't been up all night with Levi...I've actually slept pretty hard. Heidi works hard to make sure that I get my sleep at night. So it's not that. But I'm still tired. It may be the anticipation has finally caught up. It might be that I've been on "vacation" these two weeks, and my body has been asking for rest...not to be found just yet. It might be that my main charge these two weeks has been to invest in my toddlers. Whatever it is, I'm tired.

I'm ready to jump back in at Northwest. Though I haven't been out of the loop totally, I've been very intentional to stay as far out as I could. It was good. I'm so thankful for Kevin, in whom I place complete confidence and trust in my absence.

I'm thankful for new friends. Northwest has done right by the Furr family. They have cared well for us in so many ways. And some have done even more.

Did I mention that I'm tired?

Peace,

M@

No comments: