Monday, August 09, 2004

The peace returns...

Well, it was a great weekend with family in town. It was expected that it was just going to be my family since Heidi's has already met Libby and her mom was just out here a couple months ago. But Saturday around lunch, a strange puppy came meandering into my living room, followed by the familiar "Hello..." of Heidi's sister, Stephanie. What a surprise!

Lou, Heidi's dad, had decided to pack up the gang and drive over on Saturday morning! It was great having them all here...crazy, but great!

After speaking in 4 services during the weekend, doing a special short service to give God thanks for Libby, celebrating with family over lunch, and then hosting another party to honor the little girl in my life...I'm pretty hammered this morning.

What a weekend! Heidi and I have pretty cool families. I'm so thankful that they love us enough to travel from Michigan to be a part of our special Liberty celebration. I guess they got stuck at the bridge back into Michigan and didn't get home until after midnight...ugh...

We also have a great church family. So many people who have loved us and walked with us for the past 6 years. I'm pretty grateful to have friends like the ones we have here.

That's the news on a Monday morning. I'm off to watch Dragon Tales with my son...who woke up at 540 this morning....

M@

No comments: