Saturday, June 28, 2008

meeting with cake

tonight I met with a bunch of people from the worship teams. It was good to continue to talk through burning issues in the ministry. We also ate cake. I love cake!

It's important to keep lines of communication open. It's so easy to assume things are more open than they really are or to assume that someone doesn't really want to hear the problems or questions. But it's so important to keep the unity by loving truth-telling.

I think we took another good step together tonight.

on another note...I've been running pretty hard the past few weeks. Two very hard weeks, a more normal week, and then last week was tough. I'm excited to be working on the things I'm working on, but I also need to keep track of the cost to me and my family. I think we're doing ok these days...

Still processing my trip from last week. Much to learn from other campus pastors and loved being in that group. I think God is doing great things through the multi-site movement...I'm glad to be a part of it.

Good night...

m@

No comments: