Friday, May 06, 2005

what a week...

It's been quite a week around here. The Furrs are back in business and everyone is over the flu. I wasn't so sure we'd see the end of that tunnel, but here we are. Thank you, God!

Thursday was a pretty incredible day. I went golfing with a couple other guys as a place in Wisconsin called Geneva National. It's in Lake Geneva, which in itself, is a neat little town. The golf course is incredible (designed by Arnold Palmer). And on top of playing at such an incredible course, the weather was perfect -- 65, slight breeze, not a cloud in the sky. Again, thank you, God! I wasn't able to wipe the smile off my face all day.

Then I came back to my office to do some writing. But I couldn't because my computer was giving me trouble. So much that I actually took 2 hours to get out only a few emails...it keeps freezing...argghh!!

Then tonight, we had dinner at the Sue house. Hanging out with the whole family was a good time. After the kids started to crump, Charlotte, the oldest and only girl, came back to our house to hang with the kids (Libby in bed) so we could enjoy dinner with Ray and Liz. It was a nice time with some new friends.

I'm up working on stuff for this weekend...big meeting on Saturday with the worship arts community, then worship gathering on Sunday.

This computer stuff is making me crazy. A techie here may take a look at things after I try one more thing. It's such an area of incompetence for me...and a huge waste of time when it freezes and I lose stuff...Bill N. in Hamburg may have the right idea...pencil and paper...

Peace,

M@

No comments: