Monday, May 02, 2005

brief update...

It's been quite a week around here. After a few weeks of a respiratory thingy, I got the flu (along with the kids and Mom). The only good thing to come out of it is that I'm down some poundage! I'd have been really ticked if I wouldn't have lost any weight...

Today is family day again. I'm a bit more myself, which is nice. Should be able to spell Heidi...giving her a nap while I take the oldest crumb-cruncher on errands. I love getting out and about during the day...hate staying at home all day.

Yesterday's conversation focused on Psalm 139. It's an incredible poem about the nearness of God and also reflects the author's desire to have nothing hinder that closeness.

Being paged...got to go. Check out the Psalm when you get a second and see what it sayd to you.

Peace,

M@