Monday, April 14, 2008

catching up

wow...it's been a crazy month. you can usually tell when I'm running fast because the posts don't happen all too often.

I've been doing some weekend teaching, which is a lot of fun...extra work, but a great time. It never ceases to amaze me how God uses these opportunities to help people know Him better. I love seeing God work.

I have also been doing a lot of extra meetings - some one-on-one and other home meetings. We're into the final year of a 3-year campaign to raise funds for building expansion on my campus. Those meetings have been great - it's one thing to get excited about visions; it's a whole other thing to get excited with other people who are excited.

Heidi is holding things down at home while I run pretty hard. I can't thank her enough for the amazing strength and grace that she exhibits under pressure.

We had a little lunchtime date today. I love when I get a little of that extra time with her.

That's a short update...

Peace,

Matt

No comments: