Sunday, October 21, 2007

Go Sox!!

My Red Sox are heading to the World Series! What an incredible come-from-behind victory over the Indians. I'm not all that into baseball during the regular season...but post-season is fun. The problem is that I stay up too late...

It's been an exciting couple of weeks of staffing. I've hired an assistant. Amanda begins tomorrow morning! I'm excited to get into a rhythm with her around the office. Thank you, God, for bringing Amanda to The Chapel!

And this past Friday, we interviewed a strong candidate for Associate Pastor at my campus. I'm excited about this guy and believe God's hand is on him in big ways. I can't say much more than that at this point, but will share results with you as soon as I can.

I've had three very big hires in the past couple months. It's been a long road, but it looks like God will fill them before Thanksgiving! This is huge for me and for the campus I lead. Thank you, God, for adding to a great team!

That's the scoop for now. Nothing "profound" but a deep sense of gratitude to God for His provision. I don't want to create the perception that God is good only when He provides as I desire. He is good all the time, no matter the circumstances. And in His goodness, I have also experienced His provision. Again, thank you, God!

Peace,

M@

No comments: