Saturday, May 12, 2007

loving it...

I haven't been able to post much here lately. It's been much of a whirlwind since beginning at The Chapel. And I love it. But it does mean that my time is spent a bit differently.

I'm excited about an opportunity that I have coming up in a few weeks. I have been asked to be one of the teachers for the weekend series that we begin next week. It's exciting for me on several levels. That means I'll be doing the teaching on the fist and second weekends of June. Same message, just different locations. Should be a blast.

I'm assisting in a child dedication this morning. Those are great "church family" moments.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. I'll post more on that another time.

The Furr fam is doing well. Kids are amazing. Heidi is incredible.

Go BoSox!!

M@

No comments: