Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Houston...Apollo 8...

And the radio crackled to life as 250,000 miles from earth, Apollo 8 came around from the dark side of the moon.

"It is my pleasure to extend an offer of employment to you to join The Chapel..." And I feel like I've come around from the dark side of the moon. With a handshake and a conversation about next steps, start dates, and bookshelves, I joined the team at The Chapel (www.chapel.org).

As of March 22, I will be Associate Campus Pastor at the Libertyville campus. I'm not going to go into the details of what that means...but know that I am excited to use my gifts and experience and passion to serve in this capacity.

God has been guiding this process...which is why it's gone so quickly and smoothly. He has affirmed this decision in the same ways that I outlined in a previous post.

I am both humbled and excited to join this movement.

Peace on the Journey,

M@

1 comment:

Frank said...

AWESOME!
Frank