Monday, January 21, 2008

a recond beaten

With their victory yesterday, the New England Patriots hold the record for the most wins in an undefeated single season; 18-0.

The Super Bowl should live up to the hype...the good team will stand strong with the great team. But in the end, my prediction is that the great team will stand with the trophy and a place in history as the best team in NFL history.

I was hoping for the Packers last night. For starters, I think that Eli Manning doesn't deserve to be given the same title (quarterback) as Brett Favre. I love how people talk about him having a few good games...maybe Rex Grossman could get signed with the Giants as Eli's backup and learn a few things about how to string together a few good games.

I'm not a very good pundit, but those are my thoughts on a Monday.

Back to Family Day!

M@

1 comment:

C-Man said...

dude. i have to tell you i want to see the Pats go down....but i don't think its going to happen. I think it is going to be a "one" sided super bowl.

I am so sorry we did not connect while we were in MI. i am sure u guys had a great time anyway.