Monday, February 05, 2007

catching up...

It's been quite the time around here. Here are a few of my quick-hit thoughts these days:

- getting sick is no fun. Thankfully, I haven't been...but everyone else here has. Again...not fun.

- I was pulling for the Bears. Grossman...bummer...but I'm not disappointed that Indy won. Dungy is a class act, as is Manning. So I can be happy for them.

- I'm still slowly working my way through Obama's book, Audacity of Hope. It's a good read.

- I even read some fiction last week. It's been a while since I've done that. Thank you, John Grisham. The Broker was a fun read.

- Football season is over. It was fun while it lasted. Now on to ... golf season!

- It's time to watch 24. I've missed a couple weeks, hope I can catch up tonight.

Bye...

4 comments:

wAv said...

Tell me what you think of Obama's book when you are done.

Please do tell me you don't watch golf on television.

Matt and Heidi said...

Oh, yeah, baby...Saturday and Sunday golf on tv...the kids even know that! It's a beautiful thing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt,
I was happy to see Colts win, but you are right, both coaches are class acts and outstanding Christian leaders. I watched the Colts coach and players on the simulcast for Athletes in Action Superbowl Breakfast.It was great and the breakfast wasn't bad either.
Hope all is well with Heidi and the kids.
Frank

wAv said...

Say it ain't so. Golf on TV. NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!