Thursday, April 14, 2005

up way too early...

I'm not sure what the deal is, but I'm up way too early today...before any of the kids, for that matter. Just woke up (I think I heard Izak cry out with a bad dream or something) and just couldn't get back to sleep. Bummer.

I'm heading down to Willow Creek Church today (mother of large churches outside of Chicago) for a leadership seminar. Don't really even know what to expect, but it's free time with a few leaders of Northwest. I'm excited to take a road trip with them. The group will include Shaun, Scott, and Wanda.

I'm enjoying have this week off from preaching. I've gotten my next series just about planned out, which takes me through the end of June. July and August are rattling around in my brain, too. That doesn't mean the conversations are written, but the series flow is outlined...which is a good beginning point.

In about a week, the Musielak family is coming for a visit! I can't wait to see them again! I can't believe how much I miss them...Rick was my "golfing buddy". We'd get out at least once per month. There was a special course in PA that we'd go to -- even in the rain, we'd show up as the first golfers (I'm sure the course manager loved us!). But now that course will need to be closed...if I can't got there with Rick, then there isn't any point in staying open.

I guess I'll jump in the shower and head to work...make good use of a spoiled night's sleep.

M@

No comments: