Monday, February 09, 2009

just because

wow...since I started blogging a few years ago, I don't think I've ever gone this long without a post. I'm guessing that even my mother has stopped checking in! Why the lack of posts? Probably a few reasons: i'm very busy, i'm doing more personal updates via facebook these days, and, did I mention I'm really busy? I suspect I'll get back on the wagon, but don't want to make any promises I can't keep.

Here's a little personal update:

1. Heidi's out interviewing for jobs. Since moving to IL, she's been working for a staffing agency, which staffs nurses in many area hospitals. As the economy has taken a dive, hospitals have relied much less on agencies, so her work has slowed to a halt in the past few months. So she's talking with hospitals directly. Several are interested in her, so she should have some good choices.

2. The kids are doing great! Levi is growing in his swordplay, which is disconcerting for his sister. Izak continues to love school and learning - especially about the weather. And Liberty is a great artist who also loves to play on the computer when she can.

3. Life at the Chapel is busy. The building project is wrapping up with amazing results. We had hoped and prayed that the direction we're taking would create great space that helps people connect with each other and God. We're seeing it happen! Thanks, God!

4. Personally, I'm a bit tired these days. I'm trying to figure that out and get to the bottom of it. also probably one of the reasons that I'm not writing much these days.

5. Can't believe the Pats missed the playoffs and another shot at the super bowl. Congrats to Steelers nation.

Back to daddy-land...

M@

No comments: