Thursday, October 02, 2008

bosox

My BoSox are back in postseason baseball again! Repeating as champs should be a hard road through LA and Tampa...two teams they struggled to beat all season.

With the Cubs also in postseason, it's a fun time of year.

Went to Family Fusion last night (a great family event at my campus). During the music, my daughter, Libby, just grabbed my hand and started dancing with me in circles. Realizing she's been watching Cinderella a bit these days, I asked her if she was dancing like Cinderella. She just smiled and nodded her head.

My girl...truly a princess. I love being her daddy...

Had an amazing time up in the Dells this past weekend. F5 was given a gift of an overnight at a waterpark. amazing! The suite we stayed in was incredible - 2 rooms, kitchen, fireplace...the works. And 3 huge indoor water parks where we spent hours and hours running, swimming, sliding, and splashing. What a great time!

Thursday awaits...

M@

No comments: